Role: Project Coordinator
Contract: 12 month contract
Location: Galway City
The majority of this role will involve order/systems administration, however the ideal candidate will also be required to provide regular cash-flow projections and reports, as well as budget management.
Therefore, a demonstrated interest in or background in finance is preferred.
This is a 12 month temp opportunity with a leading multinational in Galway City.
- Provides project or program support to a functional group or business process.
- Monitors program/project/system status, budgets and timetables.
- Applies knowledge of and experience in company operations to assist in the development, implementation and administration of program/system guidelines and procedures.
- Gathers and compiles information for reports. Set up cost monitoring and reporting system and procedures.
- Reporting on Contractor Vendor payments. Purchase Order Management / Cash flow projections.
- Monitor cost from vendors or contractors, explores variances, managing issues in conjunction with PMO, deals with cost overseas and recovery.
- Assists in budget preparation for projects.
- Prepare cost and expenditure statements and other necessary documentation at regular intervals for the PMO/Finance Section.
- Collaborate with departments across the business to improve cost effectiveness.
You should have:
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Word experience essential.
- Experience using SAP preferred.
- Level 8 degree preferred but not essential.
- Minimum 2 years of experience relevant to the duties contained within this role essential.
To apply for this position or for more information you can contact me in the strictest confidence: Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – 091 455309 - email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.