Job Title: Assistant Accountant
Location: East Co. Galway
- Sales reporting and analysis, accounts receivable invoice processing.
- Accounts payable invoice processing and payment runs.
- Bank reconciliations, cash posting and balancing.
- Accruals & prepayments, Interco reconciliations.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Cashflow Management.
- Support month-end, quarter-end and year-end accounting close.
- Complete VAT/CSO/VIES/INTRASTAT returns.
- Assistance with external and internal audits.
- Maintain Quality Management system and SOX compliance at all times.
- Accounting/Business qualification
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Ideally studying to be a qualified Accountant either ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Broad understanding of Accounting and Financial Control Principles & Practices
To apply for this position or for more information you can contact me in the strictest confidence: Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – 091 455309 -
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.