My client currently have a requirement for an experienced part qualified accountant who has 3 years strong finance experience from a multi-national or large SME. You will have worked for a company within Pharma, Manufacturing or FMCG
• Monthly management accounts preparation for one of the Group’s trading entities, involving journal entries, the preparation of a monthly financial pack and investigation of variances.
• Support the preparation of the annual budget
• Completing reconciliations of bank accounts.
• Credit control duties including setting credit limits and ensuring timely cash collection
• Overseeing accounts payable
• Responsibility for managing a high volume of invoices on a monthly basis.
• Project accounting and ad-hoc tasks.
• Part Qualified Accountant with 3 years strong finance, at final stages or more than half way through exams
• Coming from the finance area of a Pharma, Manufacturing or FMCG sector
To apply send your cv to Laura In Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.