Assistant Financial Accountant
My client an International Company who where mentioned on the NASDAQ exchange, and with facilities spanning Europe and America are seeking an Assistant Financial Accountant to join their Group HQ in Ireland.
Day to day:
- Monthly management accounts preparation for one of the Group’s trading entities, involving journal entries.
- Preparation of a monthly financial pack and investigation of variances.
- Support the preparation of the annual budget
- Completing reconciliations of bank accounts.
- Credit control duties including setting credit limits and ensuring timely cash collection
- Overseeing accounts payable
- Responsibility for managing a high volume of invoices on a monthly basis.
- Responding to customer and supplier queries in a timely manner
- Ensuring internal controls are being complied with
- Project accounting and ad-hoc tasks.
- Studying for Professional accounting qualification, preferably ACA or ACCA
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- A demonstrated ability to take ownership for tasks and responsibilities
- Strong MS Excel & Word skills
What’s on offer:
A very competitive salary , permanent employment and benefits!
Get in touch:
If you meet the requirements, please apply!
Please attach a CV to email@example.com or CLICK APPLY!
Contact Aoife McCamley directly to discuss the job on 01 474 4691.
Your job application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.