Compliance Monitoring Senior Manager
6 months fixed-term contract.
Daily rate contract: up to €600 per day
You will have a strong background in Compliance Monitoring or Audit. Knowledgeable in asset management and regulatory changes and developments. Strong report writing skills will be highly valued in this job.
Key responsibilities of the Compliance Monitoring Senior Manager:
- Creating and implementing a risk-based compliance monitoring programme
- Carrying out in-depth monitoring reviews across fund accounting, expenses and management charges
- Liaising with different teams, both internationally and within the Dublin office
- Ensuring all reports are distributed in a timely manner
- Offering support to junior colleagues
- Developing strong relationships with the relevant business areas
- Demonstrating a good technical understanding of relevant regulation and regulatory changes
You will have excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills. You will have the ability to work autonomously and have a proven history of working to set deadlines.
If you are interested in this job or would like more information, please reach out to Kerry Ahern on (0)1 4744 683 or email@example.com.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.