A multinational FS company is looking to recruit for a Regulatory Reporting Senior Analyst.
It is an 11month contract with a view to permanency as the company is continuously expanding.
- Complete periodic reporting submissions to Financial Regulators in EMEA, primarily Luxembourg and UK
- Support integration of new acquisitions and products by managing data requirements, process set up and transition and reporting obligations
- Monitor and forecast relevant regulatory metrics;
- Monitor the development of regulations in EMEA to ensure advance awareness and preparatory tasks are undertaken early to implement foreseen changes;
- Liaise with key stakeholders including Regulatory Reporting Leadership, Data Technology, Controllership and Treasury teams and gain an understanding of reporting obligations and information requirements to obtain accurate and timely data to fulfill obligations, monitoring and forecasting;
- Provide quality assurance over data inputs and resulting outputs;
- Prepare and present periodic updates to Finance Leadership.
- Challenge, resolve, and communicate any issues to internal stakeholders;
- Liaise with internal and external auditors ensuring all requests and any issues are addressed timely and accurately;
- Assist the global Regulatory Reporting and Governance team in any related initiatives outside of EMEA.
Candidates: Qualified accountant with 2-3 PQE, with Regulatory Reporting experience from Financial Services required for the role.
If you are interested please contact Justyna Pinkowska on 01 474 4646 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.