Role: Our client is a leading energy provider who are currently looking to hire a General Operative to join their team in North Dublin. As their General Operative, your job will be to ensure the operation, maintenance and upkeep of one of their plants and its equipment. You will also be to ensure site efficiency is maximised and health, safety and environmental guidelines are adhered to. This job will be well suited for you if you are coming from a similar background with a drive for results and excellent communication skills. In return, you will be joining a prominent company who are heavily involved in the Irish energy sector. You can find more details below to see if this General Operative position is the job for you.
- Ensuring Health, Safety and Environment procedures/processes are maintained.
- Operating and monitoring processes/operations to maximise power generation.
- Completing all relevant quality documentation.
- Ensuring upkeep of the facility is maintained at a high standard.
- Assisting with business improvement projects.
- Managing the plant’s weighbridge as required.
- Experience working in an environment with strict HSE standards.
- Mobile plant experience.
- Experience working within a waste, generation or manufacturing environment desirable.
- Type C Driving license and/or forklift driving cert desirable.
- Formal technical/apprentice training preferable.
- Full clean drivers license.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.