Asset Recovery Manager
You will be responsible for the ongoing management of a portfolio of non-performing connections. Your aim will be to ensure recoveries are maximised (Property related (buy-to-let) debt). You will have 2+ years' experience working in a credit analysis environment, working with clients, meeting their objectives and working to set timeframes.
Key responsibilities of the Asset Recovery Manager:
- Effectively managing approximately 50 - 100 borrower connections to ensure all actions adhere to legislative policies (as well as Private Equity client requirements)
- Conducting due diligence on the loan portfolio
- Assisting with formulating the optimal strategy for maximising loan recovery
- Managing the underlying assets securing loans, including implementation of strategies for debt recovery and ongoing management of secured assets
- Drafting succinct credit applications for discussion and review with the client
- Assisting Senior Asset Managers in the organisation of borrower meetings
- Often acting as a point of contact for borrower, their advisors and the client
- Delivering on accurate and robust MI as required
You will be QFA qualified or at a minimum APA qualification. Experience managing cases through the insolvency process, incorporating liquidation, receivership and examinership would be a distinct advantage. You will be a strong communicator with a natural ability to negotiate. You will be comfortable discussing case strategy and rationale with Private Equity clients. Strong financial analysis skills would be highly valued.
If you are interested in this job or would like more information, please reach out to Kerry Ahern on the details below.
(0)1 4744 683 or kahern(at)sigmar.ie.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.