Asset Manager Recoveries - Property Loans
This role is based in Belfast
Due to the acquisition of loan portfolios our client is currently expanding its Case Manager/Asset Manager department.
We have a number of opportunities for suitably qualified and experienced candidates with this client at present.
Asset Managers / Case Managers are responsible for ongoing management of non-performing cases, dealing directly with the clients and meeting objectives in relation property related (buy to let) debt. The key purpose is to ensure the effective operation of and maximising recovery of assigned portfolios
The job will involve
- Having responsiblity for approx. 50 - 100 borrower cases.
- Conducting due diligence on loan portfolios and maximising loan recovery
- Proactive management of underlying assets securing loans, including implementation of strategies for debt recovery and ongoing management of secured assets in a timely fashion
- Drafting credit applications and reviewing with the clients
- Assisting Senior Asset Managers in the organisation of borrower meetings and where relevant act as point of contact for borrower, their advisors and the client
- Client MI reporting
Interested candidates must have
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- QFA or at a minimum APA qualified OR Similar
- Experience managing cases through the insolvency process, incorporating liquidation, receivership and examinership would be a distinct advantage
- Strong financial analysis skills with ability to review, understand and interpret audited financial accounts, management accounts and financial forecasts
- Ability to determine optimal strategies with reference to underlying values and property market trends
- Experience in credit analysis and associated loan documentation, coupled with a strong background in managing complex problem cases
- Effective communicator, influencer and negotiator with an ability to communicate at all levels - important that you are comfortable discussing case strategy and rationale with the Private Equity clients
For further details on this position please apply or send your details directly to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.