Mortgage Process Administrator
Dublin City Centre
Salary up to €35,000 depending on experience
The Mortgage Process Administrator will be responsible for the case management of mortgage applications from application submission stage right through to completion or drawdown of funds. You will work with brokers, solicitors and credit underwriters ensuring the new applications have all of the required documentation. You will also ensure accurate and timely updates are provided to stakeholders on progress throughout the process.
What you will have:
- Ideally fully QFA qualified but at a minimum APA Loans (housing)
- Experience working in a completions or loan fulfilment team (mortgages)
- Experience of the whole mortgage process from submission through to drawdown
- Excellent administration skills
What you will get:
- Opportunity to work in a very well established and expanding 'New Business' Lending Institution
- Opportunity of working with highly skilled Lending professionals
- Opportunity to earn an excellent salary, with bonus, and also the opportunity to progress within this company
If you feel you have the correct skillset for this job and would like to find out more about it please call Annmarie on 01 4744645 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.