Opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to join a leading FinTech company! The successful candidate will join an existing team and be responsible for providing high quality software across multiple products, implementing new business requirements and maintaining existing functionality on the core components for one of the company’s products.
- Designing and implementing new features to specified timelines
- Maintaining and support of new and existing features
- Identify code and design flaws, identify areas for improvement and contribute to solutions
- Working in collaboration with the development, QA & support teams
- Following best practise in software design, process and quality practices
- 3+ years’ experience in similar role
- Experience with C and C++ programming languages
- Object oriented Design & Programming skills
- Passion for learning new technologies
- Experience with Spring, Tomcat, Jetty, Groovy, Maven, Ant is desirable
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.