Junior Project Manager - South Dublin City - Short term contract - €33.65+ p/h (salary equivalent to €69,000+)
Short term temporary contract with immediate start available based on the south side of Dublin city and paying upwards of €33.65 per hour - this equates to approx. €69,900 per annum. The contract will run until the end of April 2020.
This role is with a giant in the tech industry and would be a fantastic addition to your cv and a great name to have on your cv for future applications.
Why you should apply for this role:
- Gain experience in one of, if not the, top tech firms in the world
- Fantastic name to add to your cv
- Competitive salary starting from €33.65 p/h
- Be Disaster Recovery Testing ambassador
- Coordinate Disaster Recovery Testing
- Develop Disaster Readiness Assessment Framework
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholder groups
- Devise and implement strategies and business improvements
- Lead cross-functional projects/programs
- 2+ years' related experience
- Experience in the outsourcing industry
- Previous experience in devising and implementing strategies and business improvements with focus on Business Continutiy Planning
- Past experience in leading corss-functional projects/programs
- Strong communication skills
Apply today or get in touch with Dara on (01) 4744699 or email@example.com for more information
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.