R&D Labelling Technician required for an expanding medical device company here in Galway.
You will work as part of the Packaging and Labelling team within a multinational medical device company focused on improving patient healthcare.
- Design and coordinate packaging & labelling activities for New Product Development (NPD) and Sustaining Engineering (SE) of legacy product packaging and labelling.
- Work to assure all packaging labeling deliverables are correct and follows applicable quality system and regulatory requirements.
- Work independently to plan activities necessary to meet timelines.
- Some knowledge of symbol requirements for ISO 15223: 2016 for customers requiring labelling for medical devices would be an advantage
- Creation, change and control of labelling and packaging components to support R&D in the plant.
- Packaging and/or Labelling design experience within a highly regulated industry.
- 3+ years' experience.
- Level 7 degree.
For more information, please contact Emma on 091 455 307.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.