Process Manager – Tech GIANT - South Dublin City – 11 month contract - €60k+
World leading tech company looking for a Process Manager to join their team and will play a critical role in helping teams scale their impact by documenting and standardising processes which enable the teams to follow a lean method to support product teams with relevant launches, user voice and bespoke solutions.
This role is South Dublin City based, Grand Canal Dock, and is with a giant in the tech world. A temporary contract for an initial 11 months with high possibility of multiple extensions. A fantastic opportunity to gain experience within probably the best known tech company in the world and a great addition to your cv.
Why you should apply for this role
- You are bored with your job and want to try somewhere new and exciting!
- Join one of the world's TOP tech companies - a fantastic name to add to your cv
- Initial 11 month contract with possibility of multiple extensions
- Salary starting from ~€57k
- Launch management
- Own user feedback reporting and deep dive
- Develop product knowledge quickly to become an SME
- Own custom support operations/solutions and program manage/drive the implementation of various pilots in a lean manner
- Reporting and recording of impact
- Research: New support methods, channel, and staffing, and own pilot lifecycle
- Stakeholder management
- Bachelor's/Master's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong program and process management skills
- Expert on scaling lean processes
- Data driven
- Strong written and oral communication
- Problem solver
Apply today or for more information on this client, contact Dara on (10)1 4744699 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.