Sigmar are hiring on behalf of a key client within the Public Sector. We are looking for an experienced recruitment administrator to sit on-site with the client in their office in Cork or Dublin.
This role is a fixed term contract of 6 months and offers a 3-day week.
This fast paced and demanding role will involve all duties listed below and is best suited to someone who can take control of recruitment processes and work efficiently and autonomously.
- Providing administrative support to the recruitment and HR team, working on high volumes of vacancies
- Carry out interview scheduling and pre-screens in line with public sector standards
- Filling, planning, scheduling and coordinating the account
- Supporting back office ATS systems and quality improvement
- Tracking client SLA’s and KPI’s
- Manages recruitment support functions covering planning, tracking, reporting, quality management and internal communication
- Review activities for compliance with procedures and standards
- Assists with business requirements for system changes
- Superb administrative experience
- MS Office, expert in Excel, Word and outlook an absolute minimum
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent time keeping, good at managing diaries
- Must have experience within as a recruitment administrator
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with fluency of English both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Experience within the public sector not required but preferred
How to Apply
For further information and a confidential chat please contact Dee Sweeney, Recruitment & Development Manager at Sigmar on +353 19619720 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
**All applications will be treated in strictest confidence**
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.