A high end real estate developer is seeking a management accountant to join their team
This role is permanemt and will report to the Group Financial Controller.
The Group Management Accountant position has a major focus on supporting the team by providing quality information to aid control and decision-making in the business.
- Responsible for completing monthly management accounts
- Preparation of month-end accounts within prescribed deadlines
- Reporting/ Investor Relations
- Business variance analysis reporting and explanations
- Collect, compile, verify, and analyse financial information and economic indicators so that senior management have accurate and timely information for making strategic and operational decisions on, for example, acquisitions, investments, capital expenditure, etc.
- Evaluate industry, economic, financial, and market trends to forecast the organisation's short, medium and long-term financial and competitive position.
- Support functional or operational site managers in forecasting the future results of their sites
- Preparation of the budget and monthly forecasting for the business unit
- Perform Ad-hoc analysis and duties as required by the management team
Key Skills and experience required:
- Qualified accountant - ACCA, ACA, CIMA or CPA qualified - with relevant practice or industry experience (min. 1 year PQE)
- Strong analytical skills
- Construction sector experience and advantage, but not essential
- Hands on experience of modern integrated ERP systems
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft products
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good time management skills
- Self-starter and can-do-attitude is a must for this role
If interested please apply to email@example.com or call Aoife on 01 474 4691 for more information. Your application will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.