Senior Data Management Analyst – 12 Months FTC
An opportunity to work directly with trading desks, portfolio managers and analytics groups and to be the provider of solutions for these groups.
A privately-owned Asset Manager is looking for an experienced Data Management Analyst. As a Senior Analyst you will be responsible for defining, maintaining and managing security reference data within the firm’s platforms and databases. This involves liaising with operational and front office areas throughout firms’ global operations. You will assume responsibility for daily operations in addition to driving initiatives aimed at enhancing the data environment.
- Understand the technical aspects of financial markets and instruments - with a particular focus on Fixed Income and Derivative Products.
- Ensure that security, issuer and broker data is captured in a timely manner and quickly resolve any data discrepancies.
- Build knowledge of the data flow and architecture within the company. This knowledge is vital to delivery of services and understanding the potential for process improvement.
- Experience working within Asset Servicing, ideally within a data management role.
- Experience working with databases and trading platforms - working knowledge of SQL and Charles River preferable.
APPLY NOW or send your CV to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie or call Neringa on 01 4744 633 for a confidential chat!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.