Commercial Asset Manager – 55k – Central Dublin
Company Info: A leading global provider of financial administration solutions who are in partnership internationally with almost 7,000 clients including asset managers and investors, business managers, asset owners, trustees, issuers and borrowers.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for approximately 50-100 borrower connections;
- Conduct due diligence on the loan portfolio and assist in formulating the optimal strategy for maximising loan recovery;
- Drafting succinct credit applications for discussion and review with the client;
- Assisting Senior Asset Manager / Senior Manager in the organisation of borrower meetings and where relevant act as point of contact for borrower, their advisors and our client;
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role;
- Experience in managing cases through the insolvency process; incorporating liquidation, receivership and examinership would be a distinct advantage;
APPLY NOW or email your CV to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie
Not ready to apply but want to know more? Call Neringa on 01 4744 633 for a confidential chat!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.