AML Assistant Manager – 55-65k
A leading international provider of asset management and investment technology solutions is looking for an experienced Anti-Money Laundering Assistant Manager.
The company offers an excellent benefits package such as a generous pension contribution, full healthcare, educational assistant, leisure club membership fees etc.
As an Assistant Manager you will be responsible for the performance and oversight of AML process on all new business to ensure company and regulatory objectives are achieved; Ensure regular AML management reporting across all funds is produced for submission to Management and Clients/Fund Boards; Assist on projects, including implementation of AML systems and technology etc.
- Update and maintain AML procedures;
- Responsible for assisting with the management of the day to day operations and AML professionals within the AML team.
- Assist the Training Manager in creating, maintaining and implementing training on AML procedures, reporting and regulatory updates;
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role at a Supervisory/Team Lead level (min. 4 direct reports);
- Experience with Alternative/Hedge funds;
APPLY NOW or send your CV to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie or call Neringa on 01 4744 633 for a confidential chat!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.