Finance Manager | 75k
My client, a US online payments company who are moving their European Headquarters to Dublin are recruiting for a Finance Manager to head up their finance team. You will initially be working from home while they set up the function which will be based in West Dublin. Reporting into the VP of Finance who is based in the US you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day financial operations of the business in Ireland.
- Performs general accounting duties including but not limited to preparing & posting
- monthly reports to the Board, in line with company policies, and local legislation.
- Ensures an efficient accounting and operational control environment to safeguard assets,
- improve operations, and profitability.
- Supports the VP of Finance in the development and implementation of annual statutory
- accounts on a timely basis for board review and approval.
- Provides ongoing analytical support by monitoring the operating department’s actual and
- projected sales.
- Supports the development of means to improve cost efficiencies, including estimating
- cost and benefit analysis, exploring new business opportunities.
- Leads statutory audit process and engages business partners to ensure full International
- compliance and local statutory compliance.
- Highlights any financial risks or concerns to Director of Finance in a timely manner.
- Manages all local statutory reporting requirement
- Qualified Accountant with 4+ years PQE
- Fintech experience would be an advantage
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
- Perform accurate work to the highest standards of accountancy
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.