My multinational pharmaceutical client is currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Associate-German Fluency to join their expanding team.
Your role would be to help manage the daily review of inbound cash and application of payments to customer accounts
Ideally this role would suit someone who demonstrates attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills.
Your day to day responsibilities would include but not be limited to:
- Daily collections calls and communications with customer and resolution of open disputes.
- Adhere to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and Financial Business controls to ensure quality
- Daily entry of customer master date for creations and changes within the database. Ensuring sufficient backup and approval in place prior to taking action.
- Contact customers by phone or mail for collections using market best practices
- Run AR reports for management review
- Run billing process and ensure invoices are sent to customers on time
- Fluency in English & German is a requirement
- Degree in Business and/or Accounting (or equivalent work experience)
- Ideally college graduate or a minimum of 2 years financial experience on credit and collections in a multinational Shared Services environment
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call TJ on 021-2359144 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.