Multinational Shared Servies is looking to recruit for an Indirect Tax Specialists to join their large team.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion and filing of VAT returns by reviewing and approving all compliance work (VAT returns, EC Sales lists, annual returns, Withholding returns, and any other ad hoc returns where applicable) of the Indirect Tax Analyst.
- Ensure the VAT Analyst makes all payments in a timely manner.
- Ensure the relevant VAT Team controls are completed in a timely manner each month
- Oversee the Tax process to identify follow- up and resolve any errors or exceptions.
- Provide comment/suggestions on process/system efficiencies that might be adopted to improve the processes.
- Elevate to VAT Leadership issues/errors of a systemic or financially material nature.
- Manage errors and exceptions to minimize the impact on financial results and avoid non-compliance penalties with Tax Authorities.
- Ensure all Tax Audits/Queries are registered and filed in the share drive under the appropriate folder and using the appropriate naming convention.
- Manage all Tax Audits/Queries in a professional, timely and efficient manner whilst ensuring that, where appropriate, local Tax expertise is consulted.
- Minimum 3-5 years of VAT experience
- A recognized professional tax qualification (eg, AITI, AIIT) and/or significant PQE experience
- Experience in a multinational commercial organisation and/or
- Extensive knowledge of existing and proposed VAT legislation to provide detailed advice to management on specific transactions
- Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Foreign language skills an advantage
If you are interested please contact Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar on 01 474 4646 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.