Do you have 5 yrs Financial Services experience along with 3 yrs supervising/managing an AML team?
Do you have strong risk awareness (preferably EU legislation driving AML regulations)?
Are you looking for a change/new challenge?
If you answered YES to the above, you may want to consider this role.
Excellent salary and benefits on offer
Central location in Dublin 2 near St Stephens Green.
What you will do in this role:
- Motivation, performance management and development of employees;
- Responsible for the performance and oversight of the AML process;
- Ownership of the AML database;
- Assisting on reviews of fund documents with AML language;
- Assisting on projects and training for new staff;
- Perform quality control checks on client correspondence, investors and compliance;
- Relationship management with Clients, MRLO's, Shareholders, regulators, Auditors
and other external and internal parties as required.
What skills you need to be successful in this role.
- 5 years' experience in Financial Services sector;
- 3+ years' experience of Supervising/managing an AML team of more than 4;
- In depth knowledge of Irish AML industry;
- Very strong risk awareness (preferably EU legislation driving AML regulations);
- Project management experience;
- Experience with NTAS Koger, Investier applications highly desired
If you are interested in the role apply today by clicking the link or emailing your CV to Ryant@sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.