Work from home 3 days and 2 days in the office. Location TBC
• Chartered Accountant Certification or Certified Public Accountant
• Payments or technology experience an advantage
• Report Management Accountant to the VP in the US.
• Leads statutory audit process.
• Supports the VP of Finance in the development and implementation of annual statutory accounts
• Manage the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process, ensuring that changes to business assumptions and financial impacts are captured on a timely and accurate basis.
• Ownership of all Balance Sheet accounts, ensuring an appropriate level of provisions are reflected in the accounts.
• Manage the financial records for accuracy.
• Review to improve Finance function procedures and controls.
• Supports the development of means to improve cost efficiencies, including estimating cost and benefit analysis, exploring new business opportunities.
• Manages all local statutory reporting requirement
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.