My client within the public sector currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant with strong month end and treasury experience to join their busy department. You will be qualified with 3 years pqe, coming from the public sector or will also consider someone from financial services
- Oversee the day to day management of the financial operations functions of the programmes assigned
- Ensure all financial operations functions are delivered in a timely manner
- Effective Treasury management including all programme cash flow, drawdown and reporting requirements
- Ensure data is collected in appropriate format and reported as require
- Ensure appropriate management information systems are in place
- Responsibility for the integrity, and security of financial data and information held in relation to the programme and that staff have appropriate levels of access to same.
- Oversee the production of management information
- Reporting to funders on specific programme financial requirements
- Implementing appropriate controls
- Preparation for all external/internal audits and assisting Financial Control in responses to auditors
- Team management, performance/staff management and development
• Qualified Accountant with a strong month end background and some treasury experience
• Coming from public sector or a financial services background
To apply send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.