Role: Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company who are currently hiring a maintenance technician to join their team in Carlow on a contract basis. As the Maintenance Technician, your job will be to maintain and troubleshoot the company’s manufacturing equipment and devices. You would be well suited for this job if you are coming from a strong electrical/mechanical background with instrumentation experience. In return, you will have the opportunity to work with an industry leading company at a continuously expanding facility. If you are interested in joining our client as their next maintenance technician, you can find more information below to see if this is the job for you.
- Providing technical support to production processes in all aspects of machine/equipment maintenance.
- Conduct troubleshooting, calibration and repairs to ensure continuous, reliable equipment operation.
- Operating and monitoring production support equipment, using MES/DCS and PLC based systems.
- Documenting maintenance work, such as upgrades and parts used to ensure appropriate record keeping.
- Work with complex systems such as CIP, autoclaves, production vessels, HVAC, chemical distribution and waste water treatment in a highly regulated cGMP environment.
- Supporting continuous improvement by leading/participating in repairs, upgrades and investigations.
- Supplying information and technical data into the CMMS.
- Liaise directly with vendors, and provide responsive customer support.
- Relevant time served apprenticeship or equivalent engineering certificate/diploma.
- Relevant experience in a highly regulated manufacturing environment, preferably in a GMP setting.
- Experience troubleshooting and maintaining process instrumentation and equipment.
- Experience with mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and pneumatic processes.
- Knowledge of sterile filling processes.
- Knowledge of relevant codes/requirements.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.