A World Leading Pharmaceutical Company are hiring as Packaging Lead to join their team in South Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a global perspective. There is excellent salary on offer here and opportunities for progression.
As Packaging Lead...
You'll manage of a team of Operational Support staff and work together with our planning department - formulating, maintaining & publishing production schedules. Working alongside the HR department you'll lead & drive recruitment for the Packaging Department. You'll promote and implement LEAN initiatives
Responsibilities of the job
• Lead and promote LEAN initiatives
• Provide first-line support to the Operations Team Leaders
• First line support for the Packaging Manager for operational support issues
• Maintain, calculate & publish various KPI systems identified to drive departments performance.
• Assistance in the development of a documentation system
• Key role in preparation & execution of regulatory, internal & customer audits.
• Key interface with other Departments
• Participate fully in any cross functional training initiatives.
Requirements for the job
• Diploma in Engineering or Science related discipline
• Experience in LEAN manufacturing
• Experience in packaging management
• 26 days Annual Leave
• Health Insurance & Pension
• Canteen (subsidized)
If you are interested in this job, please contact Evan Long at Sigmar Recruitment – DON'T DELAY!
Call 014744636 for more details or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.