Role: Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company who are currently hiring a maintenance technician to join their team in South Dublin. As their Maintenance Technician, your job will be to oversee the reactive and preventative maintenance of their packaging, production and utilities equipment. This job would be well suited for you if you have a strong electrical background with instrumentation experience. You would also be ensuring the efficient and safe operation of their systems in a highly regulated environment. If this maintenance technician position sounds like the job for you, you can find more information below on what it will involve.
- Promoting lean maintenance practices within a continuous improvement.
- Developing and improving maintenance routines within a cGMP environment.
- Conducting planned/unplanned maintenance on the site’s equipment.
- Carrying out calibration when necessary.
- Using computerised maintenance management system to record activities in detail on equipment in compliance with relevant requirements/regulations.
- Adhering to safe working practices as set out by relevant rules/requirements.
- Available for ‘call out’ as per a pre-defined rota if required.
- 2+ years’ relevant experience in a highly regulated industry.
- Relevant trade qualification (electrical, instrumentation, etc).
- Experience in packaging is advantageous.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.