Do you speak, read and write French at a C1 level or above? Are you looking for a digital marketing role in Dublin ,which will allow you to use your French language and digital marketing skills?
About the Company
- Irish office located in Dublin 3
- Working on behalf of one of the world’s most well-known names in Technology!
- Working for a successful company who are a dynamic, fast growing and multicultural.
- Great team atmosphere
- Benefits & Salary
- Salary 30k
- 25 days holiday per annum, pro-rata
- Tax saver ticket (https://www.taxsaver.ie/Ticket-Types/ )
- Bike to work scheme https://www.biketowork.ie/
- Life Assurance
- Discretionary yearly bonus (company bonus) 1-2% of salary based on company and individual performance
- Benefits hub – online portal – gym and retail discounts
- Relocation available
- Health insurance
Responsibilities of the role:
- You will be looking at Campaigns then identifying improvements, then making recommendations and implementing these changes in French.
- In the optimsation team, there is no communication over the phone. For the most part, communication is no more than 10-20% of the workflow. The focus is primarily on optimising new campaigns or modifying existing ones in Google Ads.
- Communication is practically reduced to confirming the completion of the work or clearing any details with the submitter of the case over email, chat or hangout.
- Working for Google Adwords/ Analytics and optimising new campaigns in France.
- Campaign Management in France.
Requirements for this role:
- Strong leaving certificate or equivalent (University degree an advantage)
- Excellent Marketing experience, ideally in Google Adwords or Google Analytics
-Strong knowledge of social media, digital marketing experience.
- Excellent customer service skills (ideally in French)
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player
- Fluency in French and English
If you are interested, please send your CV to Laura Butler at email@example.com or call me on 014744627.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.