Do you speak, read and write Dutch at a C1 level or above? Are you looking for a role in Dublin which will allow you to use your Dutch language skills and attention to detail?
About the Company
- Irish office located in Dublin 3
- Working on behalf of one of the world’s most well-known names in Technology!
- Working for a successful company who are a dynamic, fast growing and multicultural.
- Great team atmosphere
- Benefits & Salary
- Salary up to 27k + bonus
- 25 days holiday per annum, pro-rata
- Tax saver ticket (https://www.taxsaver.ie/Ticket-Types/ )
- Bike to work scheme https://www.biketowork.ie/
- Life Assurance
- Discretionary yearly bonus (company bonus) 1-2% of salary based on company and individual performance
- Benefits hub – online portal – gym and retail discounts
- Relocation available
Responsibilities of the role:
- Administration and Analytical role - The role will involve working with Websites and track information which appears inaccurate then run an online investigation to rectify the mistakes.
- Outbound calls to business clients in the Netherlands eg. a restaurant in Amsterdam is showing wrong opening hours on their websites, contact the client, verify and rectify – changing information and updating the system.
- Make outgoing calls to potential clients in Dutch
- Represent the company in a polite and friendly manner
- Interact with high level decision makers in the Netherlands
- Engaging with the client to gather and document accurate information.
Requirements for this role:
- Strong leaving certificate or equivalent (University degree an advantage)
- Excellent customer service skills (ideally in Dutch)
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player
- Fluency in Dutch and English
If you are interested, please send your CV to Laura Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 014744627.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.