My client a start up within the fintech space currently have a requirement for an experienced finance manager who has a strong all-round finance background. This will be the number 1 hire in Ireland so if you have set up finance structures/ departments in previous roles it would be a benefit
• Performs general accounting duties -preparing & posting monthly reports to the Board, in line with company policies, and local legislation.
• Performs pre-approval-controlled functions
• Ensures an efficient accounting and operational control environment
• Supports the VP of Finance in the development and implementation of annual statutory accounts for board review and approval.
• Provides ongoing analytical support by monitoring the operating department’s actual and projected sales.
• Leads statutory audit process
• Manages all local statutory reporting requirement
• Maintains recordkeeping and reporting of financial matters- budget, operational expenses etc
• 5 years strong finance experience within fintech and ideally start up experience
• Must have been involved in setting up finance functions and being involved in putting processes and procedures in place
• Financial services or fintech background
with this role you will initially work from home - longer term the role will be based in West Dublin but still have a degree of flexibility with working hours
If you match the above requirements and would like to find out more send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.