Finance Manager (Perm) International Payments Company (EMEA hub for Dublin) Work from home full time!
This company is in start-up mode in Dublin, however it was established in 2005 in the States and UK. This e-commerce merchant platform that provides real-time payment processing around the globe! They are looking for an ambitious finance manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be able to work from home until they get an office place , however you will be required only to attend the office 2-3 days per week once this happens! This International Company are setting up an EMEA office in Dublin and require a Finance Manager to join their team. You will be the 3rd person to join operations with more to follow!
Day to day:
- Performs general accounting duties including but not limited to preparing & posting monthly reports to the Board,
- Performs pre-approval-controlled functions
- Ensures an efficient accounting and operational control environment to safeguard assets, improve operations, and profitability.
- Supports the VP of Finance in the development and implementation of annual statutory accounts on a timely basis for board review and approval.
- Provides ongoing analytical support by monitoring the operating department’s actual and projected sales.
- Supports the development of means to improve cost efficiencies, including estimating cost and benefit analysis, exploring new business opportunities.
- Leads statutory audit process and engages business partners to ensure full International compliance and local statutory compliance.
- Highlights any financial risks or concerns to Director of Finance
- Manages all local statutory reporting requirement
- Maintains recordkeeping and reporting of financial matters including budget and operational expenses.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
- Qualified Accountant ( ACCA/ ACA / CIMA)
- Minimum 3 years PQE
- 3-5 years’ experience in payments (preferred)
- Experience in ecommerce, payment / financial services and technology is ideal
If you meet the above requirements:
Please apply & attach a CV to email@example.com or call Aoife on Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4691 for more information.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.