Financial Accountant | 53k
My client, an SME based in West Dublin are recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join their growing finance team. Reporting to Finance Manager. Ideal candidates will be practice trained and a qualified accountant.
- Preparation and maintenance of General Ledger monthly journal entries and cost centre allocations across the network of stores.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Prepare meaningful, timely reports, and carry out ad hoc analysis as required
- Financial Statement preparation and management of statutory audit process.
- Reconciliation and analysis of balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Cash/Bank Control – Ensure that all cash is managed and reconciled correctly across our network of store locations and a small wholesale business.
- Authorisation of Bank Payments and Bank Reconciliations
- Review internal controls and cost controls on an ongoing basis
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Comfortable with Windows based programs including intermediate level Excel
- Excellent knowledge of computerised accounts packages
- Strong numeracy and competent accountancy skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.