Want to join an innovative company who thrive on new talent with a positive get up and go attitude, then this is the role for you.
What you will be doing:
- Work with the data engineering team to deploying data and analytics applications into production
- Monitor, troubleshoot and fix the data pipelines that feed our Data warehouse system
- Automate monitoring and alerting downstream systems on outages and failures
- Provide feedback to the data engineering team on design and implementation of data pipelines
- Manage and administer the Data and analytical systems as require
- Ensure documentation exist for data pipelines during transition, develop and maintain the run books
What you will need:
- 2+ years’ experience supporting or maintaining complex data pipelines solutions on AWS cloud, Snowflake data warehouse
- Experience supporting applications and/or experience in designing and building data pipelines using SQL, Airflow and Python
- Scripting experience using shell, python or similar
- Strong troubleshooting skills of complex technical issues involving multiple technologies and teams
- Knowledge of BI integration tools such as Tableau, Qlik, etc.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.