My pharmaceutical client is looking for a Health Care Manager to join a high performing team of individuals. This role is to provide leadership and manage a contact centre consisting of agents, well versed in scientific knowledge to support patients, health care professionals and medical sales reps.
This opportunity would suit someone coming from a healthcare background i.e. licensed pharmacist, registered nurse or other qualified health care professional. Flexibility to work with US time zones essential
- Manages daily team operations to effectively achieve individual and team goals
- Provides feedback and coaching on individual performance through metrics and scorecards
- Coordinates staff recruitment and effectively manages and develops individuals to deliver objectives
- Provides support for direct reports, including Performance Management and Development plan
- Attends meetings that support management of the contact centre business
- Work with Senior Manager and Director to develop and maintain relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience (for supervision of health care professionals, health care background required (e.g., licensed pharmacist, registered nurse, or other qualified health care professional)
- Fluency in English verbal and written forms
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical / healthcare business
- Experience in supervision/people development
- Experience in a customer contact centre or service team environment
Please send your cv to email@example.com or call 021 235 9144 for a confidential discussion.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.