Telesales Representative Energy Sector
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales within a defined part of their wider business. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
Any potential telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and handling objections.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- 1+ years’ experience within a sales environment
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- €24000 Basic
- Commission is typically and extra €200 to €400 per month.
- Free parking
- 20 days annual leave
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.