A Finance Manager is required for a huge FMCG supply chain company based in Dublin West. You will be a Qualified Accountant looking to step up to a managerial role. My client are a dynamic company with a big focus on R&D, with alot more products coming into launch.
Your day to day:
- Direct and coordinate the accounting department ensuring its efficient operation.
- Responsible for analytical accounting ensuring that all tax/legal requirements are met.
- Manage the administrative function of the finance department
- Responsible for monthly management reports
- Monthly reconciliations of balance sheet and P&L accounts
- Provide monthly P&L and balance sheet variance analysis
- Prepare local cost budget
- Cash planning
This role is based in Dublin/Ireland and it reports to the EMEA Finance Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance/economical sciences
- 3-5 years experience
- Relevant work experience within a similar role
Person Specification for this job:
- Hands-on, open communicator
- Strong communication skills in English
- Organized, result driven & steering with facts & figures
- Extremely motivated, pro-active attitude
- Excellent accounting & analytical skills
- Critical mindset
- Ability to meet the required deadlines
Please attach a recent CV to Aoife McCamley on email@example.com or call Aoife on 01 474 4691
This role is a FTC and the opportunity to grow your career successfully.
Sigmar Recruitment Wins 'The Best Recruitment Company To Work For' at TIARAs 2019
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.