Financial Accountant | Pharma Industry | €55-60K | Dublin South/West|
Top 10 qualified and looking for a move into industry?
A leading company in the pharmaceutical industry who are experiencing significant growth are looking for a newly qualified accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. This presents an excellent opportunity for someone coming from practise looking to move into industry.
- Production of monthly management and statutory accounts
- Review the current financial processes, identify improvements and introduce cross functional changes as required.
- Cost accounting and variance analysis
- Business partnering with key senior managers to understand business performance and addressing their financial requirements.
- Analysis of production variances for volumes and cost
- Coordinating with key stakeholders to ensure accuracy
- Assisting with internal and external audit
- Ad hoc duties
- Big4/Top10 qualified with industry clients
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong excel skills
To apply now for this financial accountant position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eanna on 014744662.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.