My clients, one of Ireland's leading suppliers of products, systems and services to multiple industries is seeking an Instrumentation Technician to join their company. An excellent remuneration package including company van, laptop, phone and bonus scheme on offer.
Key job Duties;
• Chemical monitoring & treatment
• Commissioning & calibrations of flow meter
• Data Loggers, Radio installations and repairs
• Supporting the maintenance & operation of equipment as part of the Service Team
• Carrying out planned as well as reactive maintenance as required.
• Handling minor electrical maintenance and installations for instrumentation
Key job Desirables;
• 2-3 years' experience
• Chemical treatment i.e. Chlorine, Ferric and monitoring experience Chlorine, Ph, Turbidity etc
• Understanding or flow meters and general principles of operation
• Experience with Radio systems / Data Loggers
• Full clean driving licence, Safe pass
Permanent - Full time - Salary (Neg) + great suite of benefits
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.