Our client is currently recruiting for a Planner to join their team based in Dublin. In this job you will oversee the scheduling for all project activities in the region. You will liaise with clients, suppliers, sub- contractors and the internal team to develop comprehensive schedules based on activities, manpower, delivery dates, costs etc. The schedules will be monitored and updated regularly for project managers, senior management and clients
Typical tasks involve but are not limited to the following:
- To develop early planning schedules for tender submission
- To develop and manage contracted schedules to the satisfaction of the client
- Undertake interim schedule meetings with the client, sub-contractors and the internal team.
- Update and report in detail as required for the QS and project manager on the status of the project versus plan.
- Work closely with project managers, construction managers and site engineers to track progress claims by sub- contractors.
- Ability to administer the contract obligations and meet additional Client requirements.
- To manage any changes to schedule due to additional/reduced works
- Follow direction of Senior Management in undertaking work duties.
- Develop the project progress reports in conjunction with the Project Team
- Ability to identify potential schedule risks and ensure prompt reporting of same to Senior Management.
- Ability to develop level 5 schedules for specific detailed works
- Liaise with Customer in schedule administration including progress reports including preparation of supporting documentation as necessary
- Adherence to company practices, processes and generally accepted industry standards
Education, Training & Experience
- Qualification in Mechanical Engineering, project management or equivalent
- Proficient in the suite of Microsoft applications (Excel, Project, Word) and Primavera
- Min 3-5 years relevant work placement experience as a planner scheduler preferably in the mechanical sector
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.