The successful candidate will have 2 – 3 years’ experience in working with main contractors and will be a highly ambitious, career driven individual
This a great opportunity to work within one of Ireland’s most prestigious builders.
- Performing risk assessments;
- Carrying out site inspections;
- Enforcing health and safety laws and regulations;
- Providing in-house training sessions to ensure all staff keep up-to-date with company safety policies;
- Maintaining the accident and dangerous occurrence register, and tracking remedial actions.
- Experience in the construction industry;
- A third level degree in Health & Safety or its equivalent
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Attention to detail;
- An in-depth knowledge of health and safety regulations and best practices;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.