A well-established US Cyber Security Software company with a marketing leading product have recently scaled up their commercial team in Dublin and are looking to grow their Enterprise Business Development Team.
This is an opportunity to join a company from very early days and help grow out markets with great progression opportunities.
With a current focus on growing the EMEA Market, they are looking to bring on board BDRs / SDRs/ Lead Generators / Business Development Representatives to join their team responsibility for the Nordic territory.
Nordics language required - Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish. Fluency in 2 or more Nordic languages desirable.
- Lead generation (by being as creative as possible)
- Pitching solution to prospects
- BANT qualifying
- Collaborating with regional Sales Managers
- Scheduling meetings
- Working in a small but growing team with great vision and growth strategy
- 1 year + B2B Sales / Inside Sales / Software Sales experience
- Knowledge / Passion for Cyber Security, Network Security, AI
- Sales Methodology Training
- Knowledge of CRM / Salesforce and Prospecting Tools
- Drive, Grit, Ambition and Hunger - keen to work in a start-up situation
- Fluent in Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish or Danish
- Fluent in English
The salary and comp plan for this role is one of the best out there in the market. There is also a great benefits package, along with share options.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please send me on a copy of your CV and we can discuss further. firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.