Collections Specialist (German) | €40,000 | 12 Month Contract with strong chance of perm |
Excellent opportunity for a fluent German speaking credit and collections specialist to join leading multinational company in Dublin. Originally a 12 Month contact with a strong chance of permanency/extension. Ideal profile with be someone coming from a MNC or shared service centre with fluent German.
- Perform day to day shared services credit and collections functions
- Analyse the credit terms for new and existing customers
- Prepare and review monthly performance reports
- Review cash collection process and try to come up with possible areas of improvement
- Ensure that customer payments are kept up to date and are adequately allocated
- Assist with internal and external audit queries
- Create, review and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Build excellent working relations with customers and stakeholders and have a clear understanding of commercial business operation.
- Ad hoc duties
- 1+ years’ experience in a credit and collections role ideally in a multinational/shared service
- Fluent German
- Excellent communication skills
To apply now for this German speaking credit and collections role, send your CV to email@example.com or call Eanna on 014744662.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.