Associate Director Risk & Governance FTC Job
I am looking to speak with Senior Risk & Governance professionals about an excellent opportunity now available with our client in Dublin. This job is initally a 6 month contract paying an exceptional daily rate of up to €600 depending on experience.
Responsibilities of the Associate Director of Risk & Governance
- Provide support to first line risk activities in the Risk & Control space.
- Identify, assess, manage and report emerging risks.
- Support group wide scenario planning exercises as required and ensure that these are carried out on a timely basis.
- Facilitate and support the implementation and rollout of Enterprise Risk Management infrastructure, to ensure risk data is effectively captured and maintained and appropriate controls, risk appetite measures and key risk indicators (KRIs) are in place
- Provide meaningful and value-add risk and control reporting to the GBS Operations organisation regional committees and senior management.
- Proactively challenge existing practices and recommend risk solutions in consideration of good customer journeys and outcomes
- Support risk management training and education to increase risk awareness in the business
- Carry out risk-based reviews and provide assurance to the business, as required. Where control weaknesses or adverse customer journeys are identified recommend and track mitigation actions
Requirements for this job:
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally Management/AVP/VP
- Services industry, preferably in the context of change or product
- Sound product, process and control management understanding
- Excellent at providing innovative ideas and comfortable working under pressure
APPLY TODAY! If you are interested in discussing this Associate Director of Risk & Governance job further or discussing any other roles that may be available, please call Luca Zelli today on 01-4744602 or email me at lzelli @sigmar.ie
We are professional & Ethical Recruitment Consultants; your CV will travel no further than our email in-box until we have discussed your application in full in regards to this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.