This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join of the world’s leading contractors & be based initially on a Data Centre in Holland. Good salary on offer with a great suite of benefits including return flights every third weekend!
- Ensuring that the technical issues are resolved without delay.
- Processing internal procurement from equipment enquires though requisitioning and monitoring manufacture through to delivery to site whilst maintaining a comprehensive audit train
- Attending and recording regular supply chain meetings
- Preparing risk assessments, method statements and all aspects relating to H&S on site.
- Liaising with the design team and supply chain to ensure correct operation of the plant on site and successful handover.
- Monitoring and recording progress on site against the construction programme.
Qualifications & Experience Required to succeed in the job:
- Engineering Qualification (Level 7 minimum)
- 3+ years experience
- Data Centre experience
- Good knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
Contract - Full time + Great suite of benefits
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.