Role: Our client is a leading provider of automation solutions who are looking for an Automation Engineer to join their team for a utilities project in Kildare. As our client’s automation engineer, your job will be to provide design and programming support for their client’s projects. This job would be well suited for someone with excellent SCADA and PLC programming experience and will require strong understanding of industrial control systems. In return, you will have the chance to be involved in an exciting large-scale project which will provide excellent professional development. If you are interested in joining our client as their next Automation Engineer, you can find more information below to see if this is the job for you.
- Assisting controls and automation designs for a range of utilities projects.
- Prepare project documentation such as FDS and OMMs.
- Responsible for electrical, systems and software drawings.
- Managing aspects of the control systems projects and ensure aspects are completed on time/within budget.
- Design/program PLC/HMI systems.
- Design/implement SCADA and telemetry systems.
- Testing automation systems and control panels.
- 5+ years’ relevant experience.
- Level 8 qualification in electrical/automation/control
- PLC programming experience (ABB, Siemens, Allen Bradley)
- SCADA experience
- Experience in a highly technical/hands on role.
- Instrumentation/measurement experience advantageous.
- Experience with electrical equipment.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.