Bilingual HR Rep – Cork
Working with a leading global company who are actively looking to recruit a bilingual HR Administrator to join their expanding team. The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for most HR enquiries from employees, managers and HR across a wide variety of HR processes and transactions.
• Taking, assessing and resolving first line calls, chats, and emails on the helpdesk.
• Logging all interactions on the call management system or case management tool,
• Explain and applying HR policy and procedures to advise managers, employees and HR through their query.
• Providing guidance to users on the use of systems
• Understand scope of services and Service Level Agreements for customers and drive improvement in performance deliverables.
• Manage escalations, direct or liaise inquiries where necessary
• Maintain electronic employee personnel files.
• Bachelor's degree or 2-3 years relevant work experience.
• Bilingual speaker with one of the following languages French, Spanish, Germany, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese + English
• Comfortable working as part of a team and an face paced environment.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.