German Support - Cork
Our client based in Cork are currently seeking German Customer Service Support Agent for permanent positions based in Cork. As a Support agent your primary function will be to provide timely and accurate operational support to customers.
• Language: Fluent German and English
• 6 + months experience within a customer service /contact centre environment would be an advantage
• Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required
• Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer
Day to day:
• Provides prompt and efficient service to Customers
• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light
• Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently
• Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed
• Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution
• Liaise with other departments
Please email your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.