SAAS Sales Manager – EMEA
Working with a growing SAAS company looking to recruit a quota carrying Senior Sales Manager dealing at Director/VP level creating and enhancing relationships while building revenue. This is a quota carrying position.
• Manage to maintain and expand existing revenue by creating new business, upselling & cross-selling opportunities.
• Research the client environment in order to understand the issues and opportunities to see your solution to them
• Manage the Sales Process, gaining commitment and accelerating sales cycles
• Build credibility as the escalation point for all account issues throughout account ownership.
• Establish strong relationships with the team, working together to deliver Customer Success to the network.
• Educate customers on how you can add value for your product – Consultative sales approach
• Ensure that forecasting is accurate, analyse sales activity data and develop the necessary sales contingency plan to ensure financial profitability and success
• Minimum 5 years experience within the SaaS industry
• Experience in presenting at senior Exec level
• Education to Bachelor’s degree/Master's degree
• Willingness to Travel across Europe
• Dealing with long sales cycles
Salary DOE, bonus and excellent benefits.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.