Financial Accountant| Media Company| Dublin 8| €55K-€70K+ excellent benefits and perks
A Financial Accountant role has become available in a well- known media company based in Dublin 8. This is the perfect opportunity if you are keen to progress your career in an established and popular media company. Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for delivering key financial information and providing accurate insights and information.
If this sounds like the dream job for you, please see details below- A full job spec will be provided upon application as well as more details on job and company.
What you will be doing:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Detailed performance analysis against plan, explaining variances across various revenue and cost lines.
- Ownership of the annual audit process, from liaising with auditors, coordination of finance team’s requirements, through to presenting accounts to directors and annual return filings.
- Look for ways to improve processes within the department and help to implement them.
- Business partnering with key senior managers to understand business performance.
- Produce timely and accurate financial forecasts and budgets to strict deadlines.
Requirements for the job:
- Qualified accountant with 4+ years PQE, ideally in an SME.
- Strong excel skills and report writing.
- Experience implementing process improvements.
- Experience analysing large sets of data.
If you have the required experience for this position or would like to hear more about this job, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.